REGAL VISE SERVICE
This page is a quick guide to handling any issues you may experience with your REGAL VISE.
Click the play button to view the video.
Warranty Registration Form
We no longer require Warranty Registration Forms to be completed or sent in. We want to make things easy for our customers. Any issues you may encounter can be delt with by reading the Repair or warranty sections on this page.
LIMITED WARRANTY. REGAL VISE warrants this fly tying vise to be free of any defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original owner. In the event the vise is found to be defective, REGAL ENGINEERING will repair or replace the vise at our option, when it is sent to:
Regal Engineering 100 Prentiss Street, Orange, MA 01364 USA
This warranty does not cover damage caused by :
(1) Improperly placing hooks into jaw mechanism; Improper hook placement will invalidate your warranty and may cause damage to the vise jaws. Your regal vise is designed in a specific manner to hold hooks securely while tying. Care must be taken when both placing a hook into the jaws and taking a hook out of the jaws. When a hook is properly placed and secured you will find tying easier and safer. Improper hook placement may also cause sudden release of the hook from the jaws under tension. Always wear eye protection when using a fly tying vise. Please read and review Proper Hook Placement information that is on the warranty card and/or the web site.
(2) Failure to use according to instructions;
(3) Use for any purpose other than fly tying:
(4) Abuse, whether or not deliberate;
(5) Attempts to dismantle, repair, or modify the vise by anyone other than an Authorized REGAL ENGINEERING warranty service person.